AIIMS Jodhpur invites applications for the position of Technical Assistant (Public Health Nursing) on a purely temporary basis for the ICMR Research Project.
Hospital-based sentinel surveillance for S.pneumoniae and other invasive bacterial diseases in India – Phase-II.
Dr. Kuldeep Singh, Professor & Head, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
6 Month (renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement).
- Graduate Degree in Nursing from a recognized university with three years’ relevant experience from a recognized institution. OR
- Post Graduate degree in Nursing (Child Care).
- Graduate in Nursing with a Post Graduate Degree in Child Care Nursing or Public Health or Epidemiology.
- Experience in Clinical data collection.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Experience of working in Public Health / Medical Research Projects.
Rs. 31,000/- (consolidated).
All candidates should submit the filled application and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on June 17, 2019, at 09:00 AM at the following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur