Applications are invited for Tech Startups to Devise Solutions in ACES Mobility Space by STPI for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 October.
To create a holistic eco-system for encouraging R&D, innovation, Entrepreneurship in the Automotive: ACES sector in India is providing physical infrastructure and support services for prototyping, developing, testing & marketing; to incubate start-up units to create innovative solutions to meet the existing and emerging needs of automotive sector; to provide business and technological mentorship & guidance in the domain; to provide networking services linking up with funding sources and other stakeholders (alumni, academic institutions, other incubators, etc.); to enable the creation of IPs domestically.
Interested startups can register via this page.
The services available for the beneficiaries of Motion shall include:
- Physical infrastructure including 75-seater state-of-the-art incubation and physical laboratories viz. EV Lab, AV Lab, Connected & Shared Mobility Lab
- Access to Financial Support
- Technical Support
- Marketing Support
- IPR/Patenting Facilitation
- Legal, Accounting & other support Services
- Government: MeitY, STPI, Govt of Maharashtra, Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd
- Academia: College of Engineering Pune (CoEP),
- Industry: M/s. Tata Motors Ltd., M/s. Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions, M/s. Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd., M/s. Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd and M/s. MathWorks India Pvt. Ltd
- Industry Association: Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI), Society of Automotive Engineers India (SAE India), The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)
The last date to apply is 15th October 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Tech Startups to Devise Solutions in ACES Mobility Space by STPI.
You may also be interested in: