Tech Mahindra is now hiring Java Full Stack Software Engineers for their Chennai Office. Grab a chance to work with them!
- Years of experience: 3-8 years
- Skills: Angular, Spring, Python, Microservices, CI/CD etc.
- 1 Fullstack Application Development Question
TechM is looking for a Java full stack Software Engineer that embraces lean and agile practices focused on building Products and Platforms. This role will work in a small, cross-functional team. The position will collaborate directly and continuously with business partners, Software engineers, Technical Anchors and designers, and will release early and often.
The Software Engineer will work on a Balanced Team and collaborate with the Product Manager and developers to deliver projects and features to support future Manufacturing and other IoT Initiatives. The Software Engineer will build a portfolio of products and will be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance & support of the product.
- Work hands-on with the team and other stakeholders to deliver quality software products that meet our customer’s requirements and needs.
- Help Partners to understand our iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization.
- Work with design resources (internal and/or external) to ensure timely delivery of designs and assets to the development team.
- Hands-on experience of 3 years minimum in Angular (front end development) and Spring boot.
- Strong Object Oriented development background in Java/J2ee.
- Experience in JAVA development using Eclipse or similar tools.
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Micro services.
- Strong Java development skills, including Java, HTML, XML, JUNIT.
- Should have worked in TDD environment using testing tools like JUNIT, MOCKITO, JASMINE, Karma etc.
- Experience with Spring Cloud and deploying to cloud platforms, preferably PCF or Cloud Foundry
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like GRADLE
- SQL/DB programming experience (Relational and No-SQL).
- Be a key player in a Product Driven Organization Product Teams, working closely with the Technical Anchor and other Software Engineers (cross-train, pair-program, etc.).
- Identify areas of improvement (process, performance, communication, etc.) and work with the teams to deliver solutions.
- Experience of Agile/Iterative way of software development.
- Knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop.
- Develop integrations with applications like Apache Kafka, Flyway, Google Cloud etc.
- Experience in developing data processing tasks using Python.
- Practiced in eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including:
- Paired programming
- Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems.
- Experience working independently as well as on a team.
Nice to Have
- Experience creating CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins or like tools.
- Experience in SPLUNK and Dynatrace
- Experience creating Test Automation suites with applications like Cucumber or Selenium.
- Experience in supporting continuous improvement by investigating development alternatives.
- A problem statement will be provided in the challenge. You have to build a functional app. Based on the question, it could be a web app, mobile app, desktop app, or any other type of app.
- Each problem comprises the following:a. Essential feature sets that you need to buildb. List of good-to-have featuresc. Visual description of the problem statement
- Note: While these are not mandatory, you can earn extra points if you build them.
- After you have built your application, you must do the following:a. Zip the source filesb. Upload the zipped file via the upload option that is specified in the problem statement
- The submissions will be evaluated manually by an expert based on the following parameters:a. Functionality of the appb. Design aestheticsc. Code quality
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the hiring challenge through this link.
October 24, 2021