Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Team Lead Internship Opportunity at Amazon, Bhiwandi.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
They are seeking a Team lead for our Delivery center. In this role you will be responsible for shift operations at our DCs and support the DC manager in performance management and driving the operational plan.
Team Lead Essential Functions
- Working with the Center manager to ensure smooth function of the Amazon transportation operations
- Executing the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
- Ensure enough bandwidth in delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement Essential Skills
- Strong execution skills, Action oriented, go getter
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work and perform station operations independently.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced
- Ability to work in rotational shifts (Day/Noon)
Graduation Preferred. Command over English language is must.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.