Amazon is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Team Lead Internship for its Ahmedabad location.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About the Internship
They are seeking a Team lead for our Delivery center. In this role, you will be responsible for shift operations at our DCs and support the DC manager in performance management and driving the operational plan.
- Defining, building and executing the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
- Ensure enough bandwidth in territorial delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Engage closely with the delivery team including associates, developing and maintaining a highly motivated and
performance driven team.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance, through process
and training improvements. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve performance
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and exp lain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center /Amazon to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
- Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
- High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
- Analytic al Skills: Effectively analyses and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
- Graduation. MBA desirable.
- People management experience. Experience in handling team is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
- Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage
Management experience in delivery operations is desirable.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.