VNRVJIET invites applications the prescribed format for the Posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professors, and Professors in the various departments of engineering and sciences at the institute.
VNR VJIET, located in a serene atmosphere, just about 06 km from JNTU, Hyderabad is an Institute of repute run by a philanthropic society formed by highly qualified and experienced entrepreneurs, industrialists and academicians. It is on a high growth path and provides good opportunities for the growth of employees.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
For Assistant Professor
- B.E./ B.Tech and M.E./ M.Tech in relevant branch of engineering with a minimum of 60% in both UG & PG, OR
- PG in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Management and M.Phil with Minimum of 60% in both UG & PG.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in teaching/research.
- Experience in Teaching will be preferred.
For Associate Professor
- B.E., B.Tech & M,.E., M.Tech & . Ph.D., in relevant branch with Minimum of 60% in both UG & PG.
- Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. student is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/research/industry of which 3 years post Ph.D. experience is desirable.
- Qualifications as above that is for the post of Associate Professor, are applicable for the post of Professor.
- Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor. OR
- Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and/or Research and/or Industry.
For an incumbent Assistant Professor, experience at the level of Assistant Professor will be considered equivalent to experience at the level of Associate Professor, provided the incumbent Assistant Professor has acquired or acquires Ph.D. Degree in the relevant discipline.
How to Apply?
- The Qualified Candidates can send their applications to hr email@example.com on or before 24th February 2020.
- Retired employees from R & D Organizations, IITs, NITs, and University Engineering Colleges may also send their resumes.
- The candidates with PG & Ph.D. from NIT and IIT will be given preference.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: 040-23042758/59/60
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org