JOB POST: Teaching Positions at UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli [101 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 24
The UT Administration of Dadar & Nagar Haveli invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the posts mentioned below under the Directorate of Education, DNH, Department of Primary Education, DNH and Planning & Statistics Department, DNH.
Post Graduate Teacher (101)
- Post Graduate from a recognized university in respective subject with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution OR,
- Post Graduate with at least 50% marks from recognized University in respective subject and B.A. Ed/ B.Sc Ed from any national council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
- The medium of study in SSC should be the same as the medium in which they are applying.
- The upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government.
- Not Applicable for language subject viz. Gujarati/ Marathi/ Hindi/English etc.
Rs. 47,000 – Rs. 1,51,100/-
How to Apply?
- The online applications may be filled by paying an application fee of Rs. 100/- latest by February 24, 2020.
- Candidate should submtit online form within the stipulated time.
- The candidates should possess a working knowledge of computers.
- After selection, posting could be at any place.
- Application having domicile of Dadra and Nagar Haveli will be given weightage subject to his/ her producing the domicile.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/EWS should submit their caste certificate/ EWS’ Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- There will be 80 questions in the computer-based examination carrying 1 mark each.
- To apply online, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.