Applications are invited for the teaching positions at the Kendriya Vidyalaya Hyderabad for which Walk-in-interviews will be conducted on March 14 and March 15 at 9:00 am.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 27,500 per month.
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50%marks in aggregate.
- B. Ed. Or Equivalent Degree.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 26,500 per month.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of
subjects and in aggregate.
- B. Ed. Or Equivalent Degree
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Consolidated salary: Rs. 21,500 per month.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 21,500-Rs. 26,500 per month.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gachibowli.
Nature of Appointment:
On a purely Contractual Basis for the session 2019-20 only or whenever the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier or the work is not satisfactory.
How to Register?
- Download the application form provided here to register for the Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates who registered for the Walk-in-Interview by 9:00 am on the specified date
only will be permitted to appear for the interview.
- If more candidates are registered for any test then Screening test will be conducted before Interview.