Anna University was established in September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Teaching fellows on a Temporary basis in various Departments/Division functioning at Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chennai.
- First Class (UG and PG Degree).
- M.S. from the Institute of IIT/NIT/IISc/Anna University may be considered in place of M.E./M.Tech.
- Aerospace Engineering: 3 Posts.
- Automobile Engineering: 2 Posts.
- Instrumentation Engineering: 2 Posts.
- Production Technology: 4 Posts.
- Rubber and Plastics Technology: 3 Posts.
- Information Technology: 5 Posts.
- Computer Technology: 6 Posts.
- Applied Science & Humanities: 4 Posts.