Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Teaching Fellows (Temporary) in various Departments functioning at 13 University Colleges of Engineering and 3 Regional Campuses of Anna University.
- Civil Engineering
- Geo Informatics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- 75% and above or CGPA of 8.5 in 10 point scale in UG and PG in the corresponding departments as mentioned above.
- Candidates must have 75% and above or CGPA of 8.5 in 10 point scale in UG and PG.
- In case there is number of applicants, a written test will be conducted to shortlist/select the candidates for the oral interview.
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with a copy of all degree certificate and all other necessary certificates should be submitted in person or by post on or before 30.12.2019, 5.00 p.m.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in the application form to The Additional Registrar, Centre for Constituent Colleges, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- The envelope should be superscribed with Application for the Post and the corresponding department.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The actual date and time of written test and interview will be intimated by e_mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- The appointment is purely temporary and the duration is for six months which may be extended depending on the performance and on requirement basis with periodical breaks.
- The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.
Phone Number: 044 2235 7295