Applications are invited for Teaching Assistants at IISc Bangalore for the year 2021. The last date of application is 24 December.
IISc invites applications for the position of Teaching Assistants in the disciplines of Biology, Chemistry, Earth & Environmental Science, Materials and Physics to help to conduct the laboratory courses of the Bachelor of Science (Research) Program.
- Biology: M.Sc in any branch of Life Science
- Chemistry: M. Sc in any branch of Chemical Sciences
- Earth & Environmental Science: M.Sc/ B. Tech/M.Tech in the area of Geology & Environmental Science
- Materials: M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry or B.E/B.Tech in Materials, Metallurgical, Ceramics, Polymers or Mechanical Engineering. Candidates with M.E/M.Tech degrees will be preferred.
- Physics: M.Sc in Physics
- Age: Below 30 years as on the last date for receipt of applications. Relaxation in age is applicable as per GOI norms.
Candidates who are desirous to be considered strictly on the aforesaid terms and conditions may fill the application form on the link duly attaching the required certificates in support of age, category, qualification, marks, disability and experience on or before 24.12.2021
The position is purely contractual, and candidates will be hired on a renewable (depending on satisfactory performance and conduct) annual contract for a maximum duration of 5 years.
Emoluments will be Rs.25,000 + HRA per month, after two years, the salary will be fixed at Rs.28,000 + HRA per month. For candidates selected through National Eligibility Tests, emoluments will be Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month, after two years, the salary will be fixed at Rs.35,000 + HRA per month.
Mode of Selection
The selection will be based on a test followed by interview for short-listed candidates which will be conducted at the Institute on a date which will be notified later.
You may also be interested in: