Applications are invited for Teaching Assistant (PGD-PCCA) at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 24 August.
Applications are open for Teaching Assistant for the Post graduate diploma in ‘Psychotherapy and counselling with children and adolescents.
The Teaching Assistant will assist in the preparation and teaching of lecture modules, compilation and dissemination of course material. They will be in charge of documentation of the course and all administrative tasks related to the course including managing calendar, readings and evaluating assignments.
- Have completed a Master’s degree in Psychology
- A minimum 3 years of experience as a practicing psychotherapist/counsellor working specifically with children and adolescents in school/child development centres/ hospital settings.
- Additional training in child and adolescent psychotherapy will be preferable
- Relevant experience as a psychotherapy/counselling supervisor
- Possess good writing and communication skills in English.
- Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post applied for in the subject line to -email@example.com by 24th August 2021.
- Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically on 26.08.2021.
Rs.28000/- per month
You may also be interested in: