Applications are invited for Teaching Assistant for Transnational Teaching and Research Project at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 2 September.
The Teaching Assistant will assist in the preparation and teaching of lecture modules, compilation and dissemination of course material. They will be in charge of documentation of the course and all administrative tasks related to the course including managing calendar, readings and evaluating assignments.
- It is desirable that students would pursue an own research interest (PhD) aligned to the topic of the project
- Is currently a PhD scholar at School of Social Work, TISS, Mumbai
- Willingness to work in a transnational environment and team
- Committed, reliable, punctual, and sociable work attitude
- Interested in teaching, research and community practice
- Motivation to develop concepts for online learning
- Willingness to travel and some exposure to international academic work
- Spoken and written English
- Good understanding of online learning tools (Learning Management Systems, Video Conferencing Systems, online collaboration tools etc.)
- Familiarity with relevant software such as Power-Point, Excel, Word etc
- Good communication and facilitation skills both analogue and digital
- Experienced in screencast and video production
Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post applied for in the subject line to, shewli4[at]tiss.edu by 2nd September 2021, 4 pm.
- The institution deserves the right to consider resumes which have not come through direct application
- Late applications will not be entertained.
- Since applications received will be shortlisted, possessing the qualifications, and the experience will not ensure an interview call.
- Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically on 4th Sept 2021.
Rs. 1,50,000 per year for 75 days of work spread over each year.
Click here to view the official notification of Teaching Assistant for Transnational Teaching and Research Project at TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: