Applications are invited for Teaching Assistant (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Goa for the year 2022. The last date of application is 8 June.
IT Goa is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of Parliament in the year 2016. IIT Goa has been steadily establishing its operations in its transit campus to provide education and research in various branches of Science & Technology. IIT Goa invites online applications for the following Non Teaching Staff positions on purely contract basis.
- B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.E./M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering/IT with marks > 60% or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Programming and debugging (C, C++, Python, etc.)
- Computer Networking (familiarity with socket programming and networking tools)
- Computer Architecture and Digital Systems (familiarity with VHDL/Verilog, FPGA programming)
- Basic compilers (familiarity with Lex, Yacc)
Initially for a period of Six months. The appointment may be extended further based on the performance and requirement.
Aspiring candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply through the online process. Candidates must go through the advertisement before filling up the online application form.
The online application portal will be available till 5 PM on 08.06.2022 (Wednesday).
- Rs. 35,000/- for the candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Rs. 31,000/- for the candidates with less than 2 years of relevant work experience.
Click here to view the official notification of Teaching Assistant (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Goa.
You may also be interested in: