Applications are invited for Teaching Assistant at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The last date of application is 1 December.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record for following positions:
- Essential: MA / M.Phil. in English / English Literature / Linguistics/ English Language Teaching (ELT) / Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL ) with minimum 60% marks. OR Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) / Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (DELTA).
- Preference: Candidates having prior experience in teaching English will be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 45 years as on last date of application.
The incumbent is expected to be involved with the Academic Communication Skills course taught to BSMS first Year students. Since the semester is online, the incumbent will be required to attend the online classes(2 hours) and teach one tutorial session (1 hour) per week.
Additionally, the incumbent is expected to grade assignments on a weekly basis for the duration of contract. The classroom content and material will be developed and provided by the course co-ordinator.
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 01, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 75/2021-Teaching Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
Rs 8,000/- per month.
You may also be interested in:
- Academic Associate at IIM Tiruchirappalli [11 Positions]: Apply by Nov 24
- Consultant & Research Associate at TISS Mumbai [2 Positions]: Apply by Dec 2