Application are invited online from amongst the qualified youth for setting up a panel of guest teachers for further engagement to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Teachers and Misc. teachers (for Physical, Education, Drawing, Music, Domestic Science & Special Education Teacher Category only) in Delhi Government Schools, for the Academic year 2017-18.
Engagement of Guest Teachers is subject to following Terms & Conditions:
- Guest Teachers shall be engaged purely on ad-hoc and daily basis till the posts are filled up on regular basis.
- The candidates so engaged shall not claim salary, allowances, leaves, facilities and other benefits accruing to the regular teachers.
- Willing candidates may register themselves with anyone District of choice online on our website www.edudel.nic in from 26/05/2017 (11.00 AM) to 15/06/2017 Upto 6:00 PM).
- Submission of applications other than online shall not be entertained and any deviation in this regard shall lead to summary rejection.
- Applicants are instructed not to send any hard copy of the application to this department
The brief details of eligibility as per Recruitment Rules are as under.
- PGT/Lecturer- Post Graduate degree in the subject concerned from a recognized university with B. Ed
- PGT/Lecturer (Home Science/Domestic Science)- (i) M.Sc (Home Science) from a recognized university. Or (ii) B.Sc.(Home Science) with B.Ed from a recognized University provided the teacher has satisfactorily pursued a condensed Course in Home Sc. through three consecutive summer institutes or through one ear evening course.
- PGT/Lecturer (Physical Education)- Post Graduate degree in Physical Education from a recognized university
- TGT-Bachelor degree (Hens/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University in the concerned subject with B.Ed. Candidates with Graduation in two school subjects of which at least one out of the four namely (i) English (ii) Mathematics (iii) Natural Science I Physical Science and (iv) Social Science should have been at the elective level.
- TGT English-English as main subject at Graduation level with one of the following subjects – History / Pol. Science/ Economics I commerce, Geography/Agriculture/Horticulture.
- TGT Mathematics– Mathematics as main subject with one of the following as Second subject – Chemistry/Physics/Biology Bethany Computer Science/ Zoology/ English/Commerce/ History/Pol. Science/ Economics/ Geography/Statistics Agriculture.
- TGT (Social Science) At least two of the following main subjects at graduation level History I Political Science I Economics/ Sociology/ Geography/ Psychology/Business Studies.
Daily rate of remuneration
- PGT Rs. 1445/-
- TGT Rs. 1403/-
- Teacher Rs. 1050/-
To view the official notification and more details, kindly click here.
About the Author