A Campaign Leader is responsible for ensuring that students on campus are aware of the education crisis in India and the Teach For India Fellowship Program.
The ideal candidate is committed, well-networked and high on taking initiative on campus. He/she will singularly drive the Teach For India brand on campus, embody Teach For India’s core values and be able to deliver results that will ensure Teach For India continues to fuel the movement that will end educational inequity.
- Must be enrolled in one of the universities listed in our application form.
- Should be a pre final year or final year student from any stream.
- Must be able to attend our mandatory two day induction program either in person or virtually.
- Must be able to devote 4 hours on average per week from August 1st, 2018 to April 1st, 2019.
- The hours are flexible so you can manage your work schedule around your academic commitments.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Independently organizing events on campus to raise brand awareness and advocate for education equity
- Driving attending at Teach For India presentations and events
- Lead generation in the form of referrals
- Ensuring brand visibility on campus
- Connecting us to key influencers on campus
- Engaging with students media on campus (newspaper/radio) to spread awareness
- Build professional skills: Campaign Leaders will get the opportunity to receive trainings and build strong communication, campaigning and project management skills while still at university.
- Performance recognition: We strive to ensure strong performance is recognised and rewarded and as such you will be eligible for rewards where appropriate including but not limited to a guaranteed spot in the Teach For India Assessment Centre for the two year Fellowship Program, letter of recommendation, opportunity to volunteer in Teach For India classrooms among many others!
- Build your network: Campaign Leaders will get an opportunity to interact with Teach For India classrooms, connect with Campaign Leaders from the Teach For All Network and interact with diverse Teach For India verticals.
- Flexibility: Campaign Leaders benefit from a flexible working system, so with the exception of pre-planned events, you will be able to plan and manage your own time.
- Play a role in fighting the ed inequity: Working towards fighting the education inequity is a challenge and being a part of the Teach For India movement will be a great learning experience.
Step 1: Submit your online application form at this link.
Step 2: Personal interview with a Teach For India Recruitment Team member
Step 3: Attend mandatory two day Induction Program on receiving offer
For any queries email email@example.com
To learn more about the Campaign Leader Role at Teach For India, click here and visit the official notification link given here.