Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring 2022.
About TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring YoP 2019, 2020 & 2021
Your career deserves limitless growth and extraordinary possibilities. That is what they are offering you through TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring, an opportunity for engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2019, 2020, and 2021 with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience.
Streams they are hiring for: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2019, 2020 & 2021, with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience.
Test Eligibility for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring for YOP 2019, 2020 & 2021:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
- Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
- Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college is allowed
Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring.
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring:
|Sr. No.||Section Name||Time (Mins)|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Aptitude||40|
Digital Salary Package
7.0 LPA (UG) & 7.3 LPA (PG)
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above. Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on “Register Now“, choose category as “IT”, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for the Digital drive. This is a mandatory step.
Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification. Candidates to apply only once on the above link.
- You must have all your original academic and employment documents readily available. Documents would be verified at the time of selection process
- You must mandatorily have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to be eligible for the TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring drive
- Information related to the test will be communicated by TCS iON
- Test mode will be remote only
- Creating a TCS (CT/DT) Reference ID is mandatory to apply for the TCS Off Campus Digital Drive. The same has to be mandatorily provided in the TCS Careers portal.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Feb 25, 2022
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111