About National Qualifier Test (NQT)
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required for performing the job role
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for an entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- Test Dates: 24th/25th/26th Oct 2020
Who can Apply?
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- PERCENTAGE: An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- BACKLOGS / ARREARS / ATKT: The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, the student while joining TCS must have cleared all pending backlogs/arrears/ATKT within the course duration as stipulated by the University failing which joining will not be permitted.
- GAP / BREAK-IN EDUCATION: It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. The overall break should not exceed 24 months. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding.
- AGE: An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- COURSE TYPES: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Applicants with Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full time.
- EXTENDED EDUCATION: Applicants with extended education in the highest qualification are not eligible. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of the relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding.
|Test Section||Duration (in minutes)||No of Questions|
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the test through this link.
Oct 17, 2020
For more details, click the link below.