About TCS iON
TCS iON is a strategic business unit of Tata Consultancy Services focused on enabling institutions, government departments and organizations from multiple industry sectors to be efficient in their recruitment/admissions process, learning and skilling and overall business operations with the use of ‘Phygital’ platforms.
TCS iON delivers this with a unique IT-as-a-Service model that provides easy-to-use, secured, integrated, and hosted solutions in a build-as-you-grow and pay-as-you-use business model. Serving clients with the help of best practices gained through TCS’ global experience, deep domestic market exposure along with industry leading technology expertise.
About TCS iON IntelliGem 2020-21
TCS iON™, a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, announced that it is now accepting registrations for the third edition of TCS iON IntelliGem, a national-level contest for School students of grades 5 to 9.
IntelliGem is a unique behaviour and talent development contest that helps young learners develop relevant 21st century skills in five key areas – universal values, global citizenship, communication skills, creativity and innovation, and financial literacy.
With the education landscape evolving rapidly, TCS iON IntelliGem, a first of a kind, meta-academic platform was created to help schools and students across the country stay relevant and be prepared for the challenges of tomorrow. The contest aims to instill life skills in the young minds and equip them with the universal 21st century skills needed to survive and thrive in this competitive world.
Topics of TCS iON IntelliGem 2020-21
- Universal Values
- Global Citizenship
- Communication Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Financial Literacy
The contest comprises of 3 stages:
- Stage 1: Qualifying Round
- Aimed at evaluating a student’s understanding and knowledge of their topic(s), the Qualifying Round comprises of two online assessments. Students will have to mandatorily take both the assessments as each assessment carries a weightage. Based on their performance in these assessments, students will move on to the next stage. In Qualifying Round, students will be evaluated at their grade-topic level.
- Stage 2 – Pre-Final
- After the Qualifying Round, top students from every grade-topic will be selected for the Pre-Finals. In this round, a panel of experts will evaluate a student’s skill demonstration/performance across their topic(s) in an audio/visual, activity-based interview. In Pre-Finals, students will be evaluated at their grade-topic level.
- Stage 3 – Grand Finale
- Based on their performance in the Pre-Finals, the top students for every grade-topic will be selected to participate in the Grand Finale round. In this round, students will be evaluated by a Jury in a face-to-face, activity-based contest. For every topic, the top performer will be chosen as the Winner of TCS iON IntelliGem 2020-21 across two categories – Junior (grades 5 and 6) and Senior (grades 7, 8 and 9).
- Winners and finalists of IntelliGem will take home exciting rewards including cash prizes, new age gadgets, trophies, medals, and certificates.
- The top-performing schools will receive the School Excellence Award and gain national recognition.
- Participating School students will have free access to fun-filled learning material such as digital booklets on 21st-century skills, webinars, puzzles, games and more.
- The School students will also have a chance to connect with industry veterans and undergo a leadership training.
- Further, an IntelliGem Quotient Report with a personalized assessment of their knowledge and understanding of 21st-century skills will be provided to all participants.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the TCS iON IntelliGem 2020-21 through this link.
Nov 21, 2020
Phone: +91 22 6778 9960
For more details, click the link below.