Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is now hiring a Full Stack Developer for their PAN India Office. Grab a chance to work with them!
About the Challenge
- Eligibility: 3-7 years of experience
- Skills: Node JS, AWS services and Java 11
Format of the challenge
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programming question (Open to all languages except C#)
|Job Location:||PAN India|
Required Technical Skill Set
- Strong experience in developing microservice using Java Spring Boot / Experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Working knowledge of Typescript/ NextJs, Node.js and frameworks such as Express or StrongLoop./ Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC.
- Strong experience in ORM (e.g. JPA, Hibernate), SQL and developing REST APIs using Jersey framework.
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlet and JDBC.
- Experience to write Unit and integration test case preparation.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security
- Experience in AWS, Container Services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with build and deployment tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven.
- Proven experience and expertise in developing restful microservices using Spring Boot/ Proven experience and expertise in React JS/Node JS
- Good knowledge of design patterns and microservices development using best practices.
- Ability to write Unit testing, Integration testing and component testing.
- Knowledge of GIT hub, Jenkins are essential.
- Proficient in client communication
- Knowledge of docker or Kubernetes and AWS
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Design and build front end application using React JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Node Js
- Design and build backend application using spring Boot and Java 8 , 11.
- Create Unit test , Integration test and Component test for rest APIS.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective microservices.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the challenge through this link.
October 24, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: