Tata Trust’s Scholarships 2017-18 for Vocational Courses: Apply by October 13
Tata Education and Development Trust invites applications from students who have passed Class 10 or 12 in the year 2016-17 for Vocational scholarships 2017. The scholarship is available in some specific fields including both diploma and degree courses.
To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must –
- Be an Indian national only.
- Have completed Class 10 or 12 in 2016-17.
- Be pursuing any of the following courses-
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Diploma in Anesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Cardiac Care Technician
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Auxilliary Nursing & Midwifery
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Bachelors in Occupational Therapy
- B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology
- B.Sc. in Horticulture
- B.Sc. in Forestry
- B.Sc. in Multimedia
- Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences (B.F Sc.)
- B.Tech in Photonics Engineering
- Bachelor of Design – Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Design – Textile Design
How to Apply?
he applications for this scholarship can be made online through following steps –
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on ‘Form‘
Step 3: Register using email id, Aadhar card number and password.
Step 4: Login again using email id and password.
Step 5: Fill in the application form.
Step 6: Upload required documents.
Step 7: Finally submit the application form.
The applicants are required to submit the following documents along with the application for duly scanned in pdf format-
- Attested copies of mark sheets for the academic year 2016-17 by a Gazetted officer/college authority.
- Original fee receipts of the current year.
- An original letter (in the prescribed format) from the college on its letterhead stating the breakup of the fee paid and to be paid for the current academic year.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar card
- An original cancelled cheque and/or a copy of the first page of bank passbook pertaining to student’s bank account.
Tata Trusts Mulla House, 3rd floor, 51 M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001
Ph- 022 66657172, 66657447, 66657723
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please click on this link.
About the Author