Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships 2019-20: Apply by Nov 6
The Tata Trusts invites applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students in medical sciences and healthcare streams in India for the current academic year 2019-2020.
The application forms will be available online from October 16, 2019, till November 6, 2019.
- Bachelor’s candidates should have completed at least the first year of studies.
- Master’s candidates in the first year of their studies are also eligible to apply.
The eligibility criterion — percentage or CGPA — is mentioned against each stream in the official notification below.
How to apply
Click here to apply online.
Last date for application submission Nov 6, 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting it, as they will not have any access to it after submission.
- The scholarship partially covers tuition fees and other related academic fees paid to the institute / university.
- Please select the appropriate academic stream. Inappropriate selection will lead to disqualification of the application.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear / illegible / manipulated documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
- Shortlisted master’s candidates may be called for an interview through Skype. (Please create a Skype ID, if you do not have one)
- Please ensure that bank details (account number, beneficiary name and IFSC code) are correctly mentioned. If the bank details are incorrect, the Trusts will not be responsible for a failed transaction and will not request the applicant for the correct bank details again.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 – 6665 7172 / 7447 / 7198.
For the official notification, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)