Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Tata Trusts Means Grant 2022-23.
About the Tata Trusts Means Grant 2022-23
Based on needs, this scheme offers partial assistance to college (till graduation – except engineering stream) and school-going (STD VIII onwards) students towards their fees.
Applicants must submit proof that the fees have been paid. The last date for application submission is January 31, 2023.
- Students should apply for the current academic year i.e., for the AY 2022-2023.
- Students studying in colleges/schools located within Mumbai / Mumbai suburban areas are eligible to apply.
- Students should have secured at least a pass class in their previous examination (ATKT students are not eligible to apply)
- A maximum of two children from the same family can apply.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the listed documents.
- Application stating student’s complete family and academic background.
- Mark sheet for the A Y 2021-2022.
- Fee receipt for the A Y 2022-2023.
- Family Income Proof.
Jan 31, 2023