Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Tata Trusts Means Grant 2021-22.
About Tata Trusts
Tata Trusts is amongst India’s oldest, non-sectarian philanthropic organisations. The Trusts own two-third of the stock-holding of Tata Sons Limited, the apex company of the Tata group of companies.
About the Grant
Based on needs, this scheme offers partial assistance to college (till graduation – except engineering stream) and school-going (STD VIII onwards) students towards their fees.
Applicants must submit proof that the fees have been paid. The last date for application submission is January 31, 2022.
- Students should apply for the current academic year i.e., for the AY 2021-2022.
- Students studying in colleges / schools located within Mumbai / Mumbai suburban areas are eligible to apply.
- Student should have secured at least a pass class in their previous examination (ATKT students are not eligible to apply)
- A maximum of two children from the same family can apply.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their request to email@example.com along with the listed documents.
1. Application stating student’s complete family and academic background.
2. Mark sheet for the A Y 2020-2021.
3. Fee receipt for the A Y 2021-2022.
4. Family Income Proof.
January 31, 2022
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: