About the Scheme
Tata Trusts Means Grant for College 2019 invites applications from students studying in standard VIII to standard X and located within Mumbai / Mumbai suburban areas. This scheme is open to resident Indian only.
- A student should have secured at least a pass class in their previous examination (ATKT students are not eligible to apply).
- Maximum of two children from the same family can apply.
How to Apply?
Interested students can apply for the scheme through this link.
Dec 31, 2019
- This scheme is open to those students studying in schools located within Mumbai / Mumbai Sub-urban areas.
- The applicants should apply for the current academic year of study.
- Only immediate family members can apply (student and parents only)
- The Application must be accompanied by all mandatory documents as specified in the form.
- Original fee receipts, if submitted, will be returned to the student after completion of the processes by the Trust office. All other documents will be retained by the Trust.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Submitting an application form to the Trusts’ Office does not guarantee a Grant from the Trusts. The decision of the Trustees would be final and no communication in this regards will be entertained.
- Application forms with manipulated / false information shall be treated as void and legal action will be taken as deemed necessary.
- Trust office reserves the rights to verify information provided by the student/applicant.
- If required the Trust may communicate with the student/applicant through email / SMS/ phone calls / personal visit, whichever necessary.
- The Trusts does not have any intermediaries/agents. Applicants are advised to beware of individuals who claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant, if sanctioned. In case any such demands are made, applicants are requested to kindly bring the matter to the notice of Trust Office immediately.
Phone: 2266658282 (Timing – 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)