Registrations are invited for Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2021. The last date of registration is 15 August 2021.
About Tata Crucible
‘Tata Crucible – The Business Quiz’ seeks to bring together sharpest young corporate minds in India to take on the heat of the toughest business quiz in India. Youth is a key audience cluster which the Tata Group is focusing its communication at and Tata Crucible is one of the key initiatives towards this engagement.
Tata Crucible was started as a key initiative in 2004, a year which was christened as the ‘Century of Trust’ year to commemorate the death centenary of the Founder of the Group – J.N. Tata and the birth centenaries of two of its illustrious leaders – J.R.D. Tata and Naval H. Tata. It generated huge response as a high quality business quiz in the very first year and has now become an annual event. In a commissioned research Tata Crucible Campus Quiz has been judged highest rated ground quiz by the students of participating colleges.
- This Event is open to only educational institutions located in India.
- The Quiz is open to full time bonafide working professionals from all corporates, organisations, public or private sector enterprises or government departments or institution, start-ups or other professionals.
- There is no entry fee.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Any number of individuals from a company / organisation/ government department or institution/start-up (“Entity”) can participate in the quiz.
- Individuals need to choose their location in the online registration form based on their place of work and not residence.
- All registered individuals will receive a confirmation message by email once their registration is verified.
The 2021 edition of Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz will be held completely online right from registrations to prelims to the quiz finals. 2 Prelims – 12 cluster finals including wild card round – 2 semi-finals and 1 National Final
Clusters – For this edition the country has been divided into 12 clusters and the quiz finals will be held for these 12 clusters. These clusters are based on the location of work. Individuals need to select their correct location of work in the online registration form as that would become the basis of allotting the cluster to them.
Level 1 Prelim
This will be a Pan-India prelim for all participants. This is a software-based round30 questions. 15 minutesThe top 100* from each of the 12 clusters will progress to Level 2 Prelims. Total 1200 qualify
Level 2 Prelim
- This level is for the top 1200 (top 100 from each cluster)
- Top scorers from Level 1 Prelim will receive communication from organisers if they qualify for Level 2 prelims
- This too is a software-based round
- 30 questions. 15 minutes
- The top 12 from each of the 12 clusters will progress to the Cluster Finals – Wild Card Round, after due validation process. If there are any drop-outs or if participation of any of the top 12 scorers is considered invalid at this stage, then the next top scorers from 13th spot onwards will be invited to complete the 12 spots for the finals. Totally 144 participants will qualify
Cluster Finals – Cluster Finals will comprise of Wild Card round followed by the Actual Finals
Wild Card Round
The top 12 from each of the 12 clusters, after due validation, will participate in the Wild Card roundThe Cluster Wild Card round will have two rounds of 6 participants each. From each of these 2 Wild-Card rounds the top 3 will qualify for the Actual Cluster Final
Actual Cluster Final
The top 6 from the cluster semifinals will take part in the Actual Cluster FinalThe top scorer from this final will be declared as Winner and second top scorer will be declared as Runner-UpThe Winners at the Cluster Final level will qualify for the Semi Finals
The winner from each of the 12 cluster finals be part of the semi-finalsThere will be two semi-final roundsFrom each of these 2 semi-finals the top 3 will qualify for the National Final
The top 6 finalists from the semi finals will compete in the National FinalsThe Top scorer will be crowned the National Champion.
- National Final Winner:
Grand Cash Prize of Rs.2.5 Lakhs**
- Cluster Final Winner:
Cash Prize of Rs.35,000/-**
- Cluster Final Runner-Up:
Cash Prize of Rs.18,000/-**
You may also be interested in: