‘Tata Crucible – The Business Quiz’ seeks to bring together sharpest young corporate minds in India to take on the heat of the toughest business quiz in India. Youth is a key audience cluster which the Tata Group is focusing its communication at and Tata Crucible is one of the key initiatives towards this engagement.
Tata Crucible was started as a key initiative in 2004, a year which was christened as the ‘Century of Trust’ year to commemorate the death centenary of the Founder of the Group – J.N. Tata and the birth centenaries of two of its illustrious leaders – J.R.D. Tata and Naval H. Tata. It generated huge response as a high quality business quiz in the very first year and has now become an annual event. In a commissioned research Tata Crucible Campus Quiz has been judged highest rated ground quiz by the students of participating colleges.
- Any number of individuals from a campus/ institute can participate in the Quiz.
- The Quiz is open to full-time students from all disciplines of any under-graduation, degree, or post-graduation courses, across India, but not Junior college students.
- There is No Entry Fee.
- The registrations for this edition are completely online on this page.
- Individuals need to choose their location in the online registration form based on the place where their campus/ institute is located and not the place of residence of the student.
- All registered individuals will receive a confirmation message by email once their registration is verified.
- There will be 24 cluster finals held in this edition and based on the location of the campus/institute as selected in the registration form, individuals will be allotted a cluster from the backend.
- There will be two levels of online Prelims conducted in this edition of the Event.
- All registered individuals will be given detailed instructions regarding common all India Level 1 Prelim, prior to the date of the said Prelim.
- Based on pre-defined scoring parameters, up to top 100* scorers from Level 1 Prelim from each of the 24 clusters at the backend, will qualify for Level 2 Prelims.
- Top 12 scorers from Level 2 Prelims will be invited for their respective cluster finals, after due verification.
- If there are any dropouts from the top 12 scorers in any of the cluster, then the next top scorer would be invited for the cluster finals after due verification.
- Each cluster final will consist of wild card round(s) and final round with top 6 contestants and an overall winner and runner-up.
- National Final Winner: Grand Cash Prize of Rs.2.5 Lakhs**
- Cluster Final Winner: Cash Prize of Rs.35,000/-**
- Cluster Final Runner-Up: Cash Prize of Rs.18,000/-**