Tata CLiQ is looking for Backend Engineer to join their team in Bangalore & Mumbai.
About the Challenge
They are looking for candidates who have strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
|CTC:||8 – 20 LPA (subject to experience and role fitment)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore & Mumbai|
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will provide technology leadership on medium to large scale products/platforms with internal and direct customer impact. Senior Software Engineer will ensure the implementation of software engineering best practices in his/her product/ platform teams. Senior Software Engineer will help the team in technical architecture of the product/platform.
You are great at:
- Deep technical knowledge and hands-on skills.
- Built, and executed product roadmaps.
- Developed highly scalable multi-threaded Distributed Systems.
- Expert-level knowledge of computer science, with knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Deep knowledge in distributed caching and performance engineering.
- Should have worked on building a high-volume, low-latency, auto-scalable distributed infrastructure for internet and mobile users.
- Should have experience in application monitoring and telemetry
- Should be willing to learn new technologies
- Should be able to mentor and provide technology-related guidance to new members in the team
- Bachelors degree with 1+ years related experience
- Strong design and coding experience
- Expertise with the Java 8 platform or higher
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies and other open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Elasticsearch etc
- Experience in building event driven cloud native microservices architectures
- Experience in development of secured APIs
- Expertise in working with RDMBS and NoSQL databases
- Experience in GIT, Gradle/Maven, Jenkins or such build automation tools
- Experience working in AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or similar
- Hands on experience in SAP Hybris (Good to have)
- Experience with massive-scale performance and scalability engineering
- Must be confident, highly motivated and passionate about delivery and customer satisfaction
- Must have extensive experience managing projects with Agile Scrum methodology
- 2 Programming Questions – Data Structure and Algorithms
- Language restricted to Java / Golang / Python
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the challenge through this link.
Feb 21, 2021
For more details, click the link below.