The Tata Building India School Essay Competition is one of the key initiatives undertaken by the Tata group of companies to motivate the youth of India towards thinking about nation building. The essay competition provides a unique platform to encourage young leaders of tomorrow to showcase their expressions in writing.
Each year, students are presented with the opportunity to compete and win by writing an essay on a specific theme, related to nation building.
Theme of the year
Clean and healthy India
- This competition is only for school students in Junior Category 6 to 8 Std. and Senior Category 9 to 12 Std.
- One individual can participate only once in one academic session.
- Only schools with a total of 250 or more students in standards 6th to 12th are eligible to participate.
- The school must nominate a coordinator who would be the SPOC (single point of contact) for the Tata team to conduct the competition.
- The nominated coordinator is expected to register the school by clicking on the “REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL” button on the competition website.
- All the fields in the form must be filled in correctly and without any spelling errors.
- The School’s UDISE number, name, address, state and city must be accurate, as the school level prizes would be sent to the registered address only.
- The Principal’s and the coordinator’s email IDs and mobile numbers will be used for all communications related to the competition.
- Please ensure that all the details filled in are accurate. Once the form is submitted you will NOT be able to edit these details.
All essays submitted online will be categorized in two levels Junior 6 to 8 std & Senior 9 to 12 std and will be evaluated by Judges on the parameters of relevance to a topic, Language, Structure, Creativity, Communication of idea, and the winners will be announced on the Website and Facebook page of Tata Building India. All winners will receive a citation.
Interested and eligible candidates can register online via this page.