Submissions are invited for Tata Building India School Essay Competition 2021-22 for Class 6-12 Students. The last date of registration is 31 October 2021.
About Tata Building India School Essay Competition
The Tata Building India School Essay Competition is one of the key initiatives undertaken by the Tata group of companies to motivate the youth of India towards thinking about nation building. The essay competition provides a unique platform to encourage young leaders of tomorrow to showcase their expressions in writing.
Each year, students are presented with the opportunity to compete and win by writing an essay on a specific theme, related to nation-building.
Theme for the year 2021-22- Online Education.
Junior: 6th – 8th Standards & Senior: 9th – 12th Standards.
Schools are advised to register at the earliest. Registrations will close on 31st October 2021.
- Only schools with a total of 250 or more students in standards 6th to 12th are eligible to participate.
- The school must nominate a coordinator who would be the SPOC (single point of contact) for the Tata team to conduct the competition.
- The nominated coordinator is expected to register the school by clicking on the “REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL” button on the competition website.
- All the fields in the form must be filled in correctly and without any spelling errors.
- The School’s UDISE number, name, address, state and city must be accurate, as the school level prizes would be sent to the registered address only.
- The Principal’s and the coordinator’s email IDs and mobile numbers will be used for all communications related to the competition.
- Please ensure that all the details filled in are accurate. Once the form is submitted you will NOT be able to edit these details.
Interested candidates/ schools can register via this page.
Each student, for writing the essay, will be given a maximum time of 60 minutes or as decided by the school. Thereafter, if the event is being conducted via online medium, then the student has to share a legible scanned copy of the essay sheet in PDF format with his/her teacher. And if the event is conducted at the school premises, then the physical essay sheet has to be submitted with his/her respective teacher.
The winners are rewarded at all 3 levels – School, City and National. The city and national level winners are specially felicitated. The crowning moment for the national winners and the runners-up is the intended visit to New Delhi and a face-to-face meeting with a
You may also be interested in: