Tata Building India is organising online essay competition for Class 6-12 students to help students hone their skills and encourage them. The competition does not carry any gift, Certificates or Invitation to attend the Program or event. This is an attempt to reach out to School students were Tata Building India school Essay competition is not held at the school level.
- This competition is only for school students in Junior Category 6 to 8 Std. and Senior Category 9 to 12 Std.
- One individual can participate only once in one academic session.
All essays submitted online will be categorized in two levels Junior 6 to 8 std & Senior 9 to 12 std and will be evaluated by Judges on the parameters of relevance to a topic, Language, Structure, Creativity, Communication of idea, and the winners will be announced on the Website and Facebook page of Tata Building India. All winners will receive a citation.
- If the content is found to be copied or not original, the participant will be disqualified.
- The topics are randomly distributed to avoid repetition.
- The evaluation of the essays will be done by Judges and the decision of Judges will be abiding to all the participants.
- By participating in the competition you agree to have read and understood the terms and conditions and abide by the same.
- All content so generated will be IPR of Tata Building India and cannot be shared, published, or copied by any means without prior permission.
- The results will be displayed here.
How to register
Visit this page to register online.
31 July 2020, 24:00 Hrs.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any problem/issue faced.
For the official website, click here.