In today’s global economy, the advancement of women leaders remains a top organizational priority. Research has consistently shown that having women in top management positions correlates with financial success for organizations, among other positive outcomes.
Tanmatra a cross-industry leadership development Programme, leveraging the best practical experience and research to advance women in the Indian business community.
Who should Register
- Women leaders with at least 15 years & above work experience; high potential, change champions.
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 participants per sponsoring organization, subject to availability of seats.
- Participation by company sponsorship only. Individual nomination will not be entertained.
Limited to 35 high potential women nominated by participating organizations to go through a 7-month cross – industry leadership development program.
- Opportunity for high-potential women of your organization to partake in a one-of-a-kind developmental program, gaining exposure to business concepts, mentoring, and networking opportunities with established leaders.
- Demonstrate commitment to advancing women in business, and an opportunity for senior leaders to ‘Pay It Forward’.
How to Register
To register, click here.
- Programme fee is Rs. 3,50,000 + GST @ 18% per participant which is payable in installments as per the schedule indicated below:
Rs. 50,000 + GST On Confirmation
Rs. 1,00,000 + GST On or before 24 February 2020
Rs. 2,00,000 + GST On or before 16 March 2020
- Program fee includes residential accommodation at IIM-B campus for the face-to-face modules (16 programme days)
- Program registration followed by Payment of Fee to be done online on IIMB website
Application Deadline (Regular): 27 January 2020
Programme Start Date: 2 March 2020