The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize invites you to nominate an innovative, risk-taking, ethical candidate for a chance to win our leadership prize.
The Prize is awarded annually to outstanding leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century challenges in innovative, risk-taking, and ethical ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication and is rooted in universal values. Great leadership is not bound by geography or discipline. Prize winners are honored not only for what they have already accomplished but for their commitment and capacity to continue seeking the kinds of positive change our societies demand.
Throughout the years, many high potential, rising leaders from around the world have been nominated for the Prize but were deemed to be too early on their leadership path to receive the award. However, these women and men are likely to shape the future; their evolution as leaders can and must be recognized and encouraged.
Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
Prizes and Benfits
- Awards of $50,000 and $25,000
- 4 prizes in total from 2 categories: emerging and established leaders
- Leaders from any discipline and any part of the world are eligible
- Winners become part of a network of global leaders
- Worldwide exposure
How to Submit?
Nominations are made in the form here in five simple steps:
- Provide them with your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Tell them why the candidate deserves to be considered for the prize;
- Share her or his career highlights with them;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save
You can make submissions (max 2 submissions per person) and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on Monday, May 24. There is no advantage to submitting several nominations for the same person.
May 24, 2021
For more details, click the link below.