About the Event
Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) has chosen an unusual path to transform India into a leader in innovaon. Equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories, set up by global corporates to foster innovaon, DSU is now taking the next step of idenfying and rewarding the country’s talented youth by:
- Nurturing talent in an individual or a group of students
- Enabling students with new skills that they can apply in a real-world situation. It provides a one-of-its-kind opportunity where students from Class 9-12 from schools across India are invited to get trained:
- By mentors in various laboratories set up by industry partners of DSU on the campus or
- By the DSU faculty who would make available a suite of ideas that students could choose from (given elsewhere).
On completion of the training, students will apply their newly acquired skills and expertise to develop a product or service that will reach the prototype stage and proof of concept (POC) level. Students will be empowered to work on a design and demonstrate their skills through working prototypes, 3D models, videos, oral and poster presentations.
Juniors: Class 9 and 10
Seniors: Class 11 and 12
Dayananda Sagar University,
Innovaon Campus, Kudlu Gate Campus,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560068.
29, 30 November & 1 December 2018
Talent Demos and Project Exhibition
1st December 2018 – This would be the day for students under various categories to showcase their projects in the DSU campus.
Teams of 3-5 students may be sent from each school/college. A maximum of 2 batches of students under both the Junior and Senior categories would be accepted for registration from each school. Interested schools and PU Colleges are requested to send entries latest by 27 November, 2018.
Note: No Entry Fee
Submission of entries: Entry may please be forwarded by the respective school/college Principal in Form A to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Cash Prize: Rupees Five Lakh
- Certificates and cash prizes to top five teams
- Partner Companies to support further development of the inial Idea/Concept to reach advanced levels
- Preference in admission to B.Tech programme in Computer Science Engineering & Entrepreneurship at DSU
- Support to seek a Mentor
- Preference in facilitating setting up of a Company to pursue the project to reach next levels including the last stage of-Go to Markets
- Participation certificates to all participating teams/ individuals
- In all the above activities Jury would look for originality, innovation and presentation style to list winners among participants.
- Jury decision would be final and binding on all participants.
- Organizers reserve the right to modify the structure of the programme, without notice.
For more details/clarifications,
Phone: +91 80 42161759
To view Brochure, click here.