Directorate of textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur-440001, is established in the year 1971. The Directorate is a entity of Co-operative, Marketing & Textiles Department of The Government of Maharashtra, It works for cooperative textile industry. Director (Textile) is ex officio registrar for co-operative textile societies. The directorate also works for the implementation of the various schemes for co-operative spinning mills, power loom societies and handloom societies. Working of the Directorate is regulated by the Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act 1960 and various rules of Government of Maharashtra.
Directorate of textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur appeals the citizen to participate in the competition in large number.
- The winning entry for tagline will be awarded with prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The winning entry for logo will be awarded with prize of Rs. 10,000.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all citizens of India only.
- Any participant can send maximum three entries but each must be sent separately.
- The length of the tagline should be as:
Marathi tagline – Min 8 words Max. 15 words
English tagline – Min 10 words max 25 words.
- Logo should be designed in colour and in sizes from 10 x 10 cm to 60 x 60 cm.
The logo should be of high resolution. Minimum resolution is 600 dpi at 100 % size.
- The submission of Logo and Tagline is to be made by 5:00 p.m on Jan 20.
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com