Submit a Post Summer camp for kids - Noticebard
Aao Gaon ko jaane Sahaj foundation

Aao Gaon Ko Jaane, Residential Programme for Urban Kids by Sahaj Foundation, Himachal Pradesh: Registrations Open

Around 70% population of our country thrives in the villages. Yet, we, the remaining 30%, know very little or, in some cases, almost nothing of the rich cultural heritage and knowledge systems that our villages have. On the contrary, we, the urbanites, grow up with deep conditionings to believe that villagers are financially poor and intellectually incompetent to handle the course of their own ‘development’. We not only underestimate our villagers’ innate capabilities to learn from nature, but we also …

Read MoreAao Gaon Ko Jaane, Residential Programme for Urban Kids by Sahaj Foundation, Himachal Pradesh: Registrations Open

x