With over 1.5 lakh Post Offices, the Department of Posts has the most widely distributed Postal network in the world which offers varied kind of services including delivery of the letter and parcels. Department of Posts has decided to develop a Tag Line for India Post which would describe the Brand India Post.
As a variant of a branding slogan, Tag Line will be used to create a memorable dramatic phrase that will sum up the tone and premise of vision and mission of the Department. The Tag Line essentially should be a well-designed phrase with strong connection to the vision & mission of India Post and its varied offerings. Tag Line should have depictive connection with profession and values of India Post.
- Winning entry will be given cash prize of Rs 10,000
- Second best entry will be given a cash prize of Rs. 5,000 and
- Third one entry will be given a cash prize of Rs. 2,500
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all Indians residing in India and starts on 25th October
2018 from 1200 hrs up to 10th November 2018 till 1700 hrs.
- Once submitted for competition, copyrights of the ‘Tag line’ will be with Department of Posts.
- No limit on number of entries.
- You must be the sole author/ owner of the copyright of the ‘Tag Line’ suggested and the ‘Tag Line’ should not have been previously utilised for any other purpose.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- All entries will be judged based on creativity, originality and composition by Department of Posts.
For the complete terms and conditions, visit here.
For any queries, contact