Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the T-Works Fellowship 2022 by Government of Telangana.
T-Works, a Government of Telangana initiative, is India’s largest prototyping center that aims to create and celebrate a culture of hobbyists, makers, and innovators in India who explore and experiment without the fear of failure.
Phase 1 of the prototyping facility in Hyderabad is spread across 78,000 sft and incorporates industry grade tools and world class equipment for welding, metrology, machining, CNC operations, PCB fabrication, woodworking, pottery, 3D printing, electronics development and testing, and so on.
About the T-Works Fellowship
The T-Works Fellowship is a 12-month program for creative and passionate individuals, this position is based out of Hyderabad – Telangana State.
Fellows will engage with stakeholders from government, corporate, educational institutions, startups, artists and makers. Fellows are categorized based on work experience, skills and capabilities.
Fellows will spend the first few weeks learning about T-Works’ existing programs and conceptualizing new programs to accomplish the vision. The remainder of the fellowship will be spent executing proposed plans. Fellows can work independently, with existing teams, or take complete ownership of a project or program.
Candidates with the passion for the maker culture and one or more skills across functions can apply. Whether you like to sketch, design, model, prototype, experiment, cut, weld, drill, or just make things, you can contribute.
Qualification / Eligibility & Experience
- Candidates should have gone through a formal education in Engineering / Arts / Design / Management / Operations / or any other field
- Having Graduation / Diploma / Certification in the respective field of education will be preferred
- Creative thinkers, artists, makers, innovators
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles include, but are not limited to, engineering, architecture, management, marketing, communications, plant management, project management, design engineering.
- Working on projects and programs aligned with the vision of T -Works. For example:
- As an engineer or designer, assist innovators to build better prototypes or products that improve livelihoods of the community
- As a management professional or graduate, contribute to project and product management, analysis, coordination, and communication
- Collaborate with teams across T-Works and the Telangana Government Ecosystem of partners and stakeholders
- Participate in brainstorming activities for product ideation and prototyping
- Collaborate with internal project delivery teams and understand current projects that are being implemented at T-Works
- Assist innovators, users, makers, artists, and startups at T-Works.
- Identify problem statements and help design creative and innovative solutions
Remuneration of the T-Work Fellowship
T-Works Fellowship is a 12-months full-time paid program based out of Hyderabad and is offered at two levels:
- Fellow – Remuneration of Rs.40,000 per month, work experience under 10 years
- Senior Fellow – Remuneration of Rs.55000 per month, work experience greater than or equal to 10 years
- Remuneration is inclusive of all taxes
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
Feb 15, 2022
In case of any other queries about the fellowship program, write to us at email@example.com.