Applications are invited for System Administrator at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 30 December.
Online applications are invited for the post of System Administrator to be filled on contract basis for a period of one year.
Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer science/ IT) with minimum of 55% aggregate marks with certification in RHEL/CCNA.
- Experience in managing Desktop, Laptop, Printer working with free and open source software (Windows, Linux and Mac).
- Experience in working with different application program with voice and video (Sykpe, WebEx, Zoom).
- Experience in working with any of the GNU/Linux distributions like Redhat, Debian, CentOS practical for updating patches etc.,
- Experience in upgrading the browser and understand the browser features to support.
- Ability to manage remote management tools to support for the systems which are for
remote working environment.
- Working with Ticketing & IT Inventory System for maintaining the calls and equipment.
- Managing the networking switches, routing, IP address as part of system administration skills.
- Managing and configuring the centralised network printer and managing CCTV system.
- A proven track record of working with organisation management in developing and implementing IT strategy and plans)
Nature of Job
O/S management of Linux systems in the hosting environment including both routine updates and planning and management of longer-term infrastructure upgrades. Software management & Management of the storage infrastructure including backups and general Information Technology housekeeping. Routine system administration tasks such as log analysis and other relevant activities.
Manages the data center and computer host systems including hardware, software and equipment such as air-conditioning system, UPS (uninterrupted power system) and fire protection system. Perform troubleshooting as required lead problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations. Interact with various OEM’s and vendors to discuss various requirements of TISS IT infrastructure.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Application Fee for Rs 1000/- to be paid online. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be Rs 250/-, if they attach the required Certificate with the online application form.
Rs. 35,000 per month (consolidated pay)
Last Date of Filling of Online Applications: 30 December 2021.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Assistant and Associate Under ESIC Funded Project at NIT Trichy [2 Positions]: Apply by Dec 18