North-Eastern Hill University’s Workshop on Synthesis and Characterization of Photoactive Nanocomposites [Shillong, Sept 11-16]: Applications Open
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) was set up by an Act of Parliament and notified on 19th July 1973. Department of Energy Engineering in NEHU was established in the year 2012 with the specific purpose to promote studies in new emerging areas of Energy science and Technology.
NEHU is conducting a Workshop on Synthesis and Characterization of Photoactive Nanocomposites from Sep 11-16.
- Synthesis of Photo active nanomaterials
- Using Solgel Technique
- Using Microwave Reactor
- Synthesis of nanocomposites
- CNT, Graphene based nanocomposites
- Bimetallic and Trimetallic nanocomposites
- Characterization Techniques
- Zeeta potential
- Particle Size and Distribution
- Rheological Studies
- Fabrication of Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
- Characterization of Solar cell using AAA solar simulator
- Start of Registration: 10th April, 2017
- Spot Registration: 11th September
- Workshop: 11th -16th September
|Category||Before August 20||After August 20|
|Students (ID proof required)||5,000/-||7,500/-|
|Accompanying Person (without conference kit)||5,000/-||7,500/-|
University Guest House Accommodations will be facilitated for the participants on twin sharing basis, depending on the availability of Rooms.
For Registration and payment of the course fee, please contact:
Dr. Samrat Paul, Convener, National Workshop,
Department of Energy Engineering, NEHU Shillong -793022
For more details and the application form, view the official notification here.
About the Author
The author is a final year law student from Calcutta who takes her subject seriously and passionately. Spends most of her time online, with dozens of browser tabs open at a time. Is a bookworm, pop-culture geek, and a foodie. Willing to work for pizza.