Symposium & Training Course on Transcriptional Dynamics in Developmental Biology at JNU, New Delhi [Mar 18-20]: Registrations Open
About the Symposium
JNU New Delhi invites candidates to attend the “First National SPARC symposium and training course on Transcriptional Dynamics in Developmental Biology” which is sponsored by SPARC and organized by School of Computational & Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi-110067, India, during 18th-20th March.
This symposium/training course involves sessions divided into lectures and hands-on (literature survey and report writing) by the international faculty and a few expert researchers from India on the following topics:
- Human embryonic development/organogenesis
- Patterning and morphogenesis/ molecular control
- Enhancer/ transcriptional control in development
- Non-coding variations and disease
- Nicoletta Bobola and Araceli Garcia Mora (University of Manchester)
- Arnab Mukhopadhyay (National Institute of Immunology)
- Swarup Parida (National Institute of Plant Genome Research)
- K Natrajan (School of Life Sciences, JNU)
- Shandar Ahmad and Manisha Kalsan(School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, JNU)
- There is no registration fee but the registration may be closed earlier if the number of participants exceeds 50
- Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
For more details, click here.
About the Author