ISSETA 2021 is the 1st International Symposium on Sustainable Energy and Technological Advancements, which is being organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Meghalaya, Shillong, India during 24th – 25th September 2021 in hybrid mode. This symposium will provide an opportunity for practicing engineers, academicians, and researchers to meet in a common forum to discuss various issues and their future direction in the field of sustainable energy developments.
The different tracks in the symposium mainly focus on sustainable energy, power technologies, and computing. This symposium will be an interdisciplinary platform for the researchers to contribute their research works that address development and methodologies for the futuristic sustainable smart energy system.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one of the thirty NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Sustainable energy technologies for power generation
- transmission, distribution, energy conversion, and storage.
- Power quality and harmonic analysis, Advanced microgrid and smart grid technologies.
- Protection schemes.
- Power system monitoring, control and energy management, Islanding detection and control
- Renewable energy sources and Technology
- Solar/ Wind energy systems and its integration
- Solar/ Wind forecasting and monitoring
- Distributed generation and its application in Standalone/ Grid systems
- Integration of energy storage systems
- Biomass, Hydrogen based sources
- Energy Harvesting, Green energy issue, Integration of multiple energy sources
Call for Papers
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Submission Deadline: 04th July 2021
- Acceptance: 15th August 2021
- Registration: 15th September 2021
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Call for Ideas: Celebrate the 7th International Day of Yoga at Home by Govt of India: Apply by May 31.