Symposium on Shock Waves in Science, Engineering & Medicine at IIITDM Kancheepuram [Feb 29]: Register by Feb 21
IIITDM Kancheepuram is organizing a one-day Symposium on Shock Waves in Science, Engineering & Medicine on February 29, 2020.
The objective of this symposium is to create a platform for teachers and students with Physics/ Chemistry/ Engineering/ Biology/ Medicine background to learn, understand, and to get their doubts about SW cleared from expert scientists from the University of Glasgow, UK and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
The symposium is being jointly organized by the Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM Kancheepuram) Chennai – 600127 & Aeronautics Research and Development Board DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.
- Shockwaves: Introduction and Application in medicine
- Shockwaves in Engineering
- Making Shockwaves Pay
- Shockwaves & Chemical Kinetics
- Shockwaves & Impact Simulation
- Prof. G. Jagadeesh, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
- Prof. Konstantinos Kontis, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom.
- Prof. K.P.J. Reddy, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru.
- Prof. E. Arunan, Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru.
- Dr. M. Raguraman, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIITDM Kancheepuram.
Who can Attend?
Industry delegates, faculty, research scholars, undergraduate and post-graduate students from Science, Engineering and Medical streams, specifically from Physics, Chemistry, Aerospace, and Mechanical Engineering and other engineering disciplines can participate in this symposium.
- Faculty/Industry participants: Rs. 1500/-
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
To register online for the symposium, click here.
- Last date to apply: February 21, 2020
- Intimation of selection by email: February 27, 2020
- Program Dates: February 29, 2020
Phone Number: 93841 42291
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.