Christian Medical College, Vellore is conducting an Annual Symposium on “Changing
Paradigms in the Practice of Pathology-Exploring an interdisciplinary collaborative approach” from February 1 to 3, 2018.
This year the departments of Pathology, and Transfusion Medicine & Immunohematology
have collaborated to present an academic fiesta which encompasses different aspects of pathology, from the molecular level to bedside diagnostics.
- Plenary Sessions: Experts from their respective fields will take you on an integrated approach — bringing together the best of experience from clinical and laboratory domains.
- Presentations: There will be opportunities for poster presentation, with prizes being awarded for the best posters.
- Quiz: There will be a quiz for participants and prizes to be won!
- Special Interest Group: There will be opportunities to meet with the experts in smaller groups to facilitate discussion.
Registration Fee: There will be early bird registrations till October 31.
- Undergraduate Medical Student: Rs. 500
- Undergraduate Life Sciences Student: Rs. 500
- Postgraduate Medical Student: Rs. 2,000
- Faculty/ Practicing Pathologist: Rs. 3,000
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 1,000
The registration fee will vary according to the date on which the student is registering.
Departments of Pathology & Tranfusion Medicine, the Organizing Secretariat, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004.
Email: www.cmcannualsymposium.com, firstname.lastname@example.org