Symposium on VLSI Design & Test is organised by Thiagarajar College, Madurai.The purpose of the Symposium is to promote the advancement of all aspects of VLSI technology, primarily in India.
The 22nd International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT-2018) is to be held in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, India. The aim of this symposium is to bring together academics, researchers and industrial practitioners to exchange their ideas in the field of VLSI design and testing.
Conference is open for Researchers, Academician & professionals.
- VLSI Device Modelling
- Analog & Mixed Design
- CAD for VLSI
- Testing and Verification
- Emerging Technologies
- Authors’ name should not be included in the submitted paper.
- A Paper with authors name will not be considered for review.
- All the papers will be sent for review after checking the plagiarism.
- The paper must include an abstract of about 250 words and maximum of five keywords related to the topic of the paper.
- Paper Presentation: INR 5000
- Short Papers: INR 5000
- Poster Presentation: INR 2000
- Ph.D Forum: INR 2000
To Submit your paper, visit here.
- Last date for Paper Submission: Apr 1
- Notification of Acceptance: May 16
- Camera Ready Version: May 31
Contact No. +91 98652 81284
For further details, visit official website link here.