Department of Biological Sciences, IISER Kolkata is organizing a Symposium on New Insights into the Inflammation, Immunity, and Pathobiology of Diseases during December 4-8.
About the Symposium:
The primary goal of the symposium “New insights into the inflammation, immunity, and pathobiology of diseases” is to bring together the microbiologists and immunologists in a single setting to discuss their research in this area as well as explore avenues of potential collaboration.
Attendees of different countries will work towards formulating research questions and experimental directions that will enhance the development of new concepts on pathophysiology, a discipline stands in front of the biggest challenges of its history.
- Sensing Pathogens.
- Cell-autonomous immunity.
- Virus/bacteria/fungus-host interactions.
- Pathogen defenses against innate immunity.
- Pathological consequences of inflammation.
- Interaction of microbial communities with their host.
Sinclairs Bayview Port Blair, Andaman Islands.
- BS-MS students from India: 10000 INR.
- I-PhD/Ph.D./Post Doc students From India: 15000 INR.
- Faculty from India: 25000 INR.
- Graduate students International: 300 USD.
- Ph.D./Post Doc Fellows International: 400 USD.
- Faculty International: 1300 USD.
- Email the Abstract in MS Word file to email@example.com (Abstract-Your Name in the subject line).
- The main body of the abstract maximum of 250 words.
- We only accept the Abstract as per our format only (click here for format).
25th April 2019.
- Call: +91-33-6136 0000
- Email: indous.2019[at]iiserkol.ac.in