CfP: Symposium on Microbial Technologies in Sustainable Development of Energy at Central University of Haryana [Nov 15-18]: Submit by Oct 30
The 60th Annual Conference of Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI-2019) and International Symposium on “Microbial Technologies in Sustainable Development of Energy, Environment, Agriculture, and Health” to be held from November 15-18, 2019 at the Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh, Haryana, India.
The conference is aimed at providing a common forum to discuss, deliberate and formulate recommendations about future thrust areas of research on various aspects related to the theme for sustainable development for human welfare.
The conference would be attended by prominent microbiologists, interdisciplinary researchers, practitioners and educators from India and abroad, who would deliberate on most recent innovations, research trends, concerns, and practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in various thematic areas of Microbiology.
- Agricultural Microbial Technology
- Environmental Microbial Technology
- Food and Dairy Microbial Technology
- Genomics, Proteomics, and Metabolomics
- Industrial Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Medical and Veterinary Microbiology
- Microbial Diagnostics
- Molecular Microbiology
- Industry-Student Interactions on “Microbiology Curriculum versus Industry Requirements”
Call for Abstracts
- The abstracts are invited for poster presentations of original research on the themes related to the conference under different sub-themes of Microbiology
- The organizing committee would also select a few oral presentations from the submitted abstracts.
- Interested candidates can register and submit their abstracts by clicking here.
- The last date to submit your abstracts is October 30, 2019.
- No abstract will be accepted through email
- One registered author can ONLY submit ONE abstract.
- Only one person can be presenting author
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee
- the corresponding author will be notified of the abstract acceptance/rejection/corrections via email
- In case the presenting author is absent, any co-author can present the paper after on-spot registration; however, one registered author can present one paper only
Phone Number: +91-9999440484
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.