CfP: Symposium on Devices, Circuits & Systems at IIEST Shibpur [Mar 4-6, 2020]: Submit by Dec 15
ISDCS 2020 focuses on the recent innovation of Devices, Circuits, and Systems to highlight the strong foundation in methodology and the integration of multidisciplinary approaches. The scientists, researchers, and engineers are globally innovating to change the way in which devices and circuits are understood, optimized, and leveraged in a variety of systems and applications.
This three-day conference comprises of Pre-Conference Workshop on the first day (March 4, 2020), followed by the main conference during the last two days (March 05-06, 2020). The workshop focuses on the detailed discussion on the recent development in the area of Devices, Circuits, and Systems.
Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under broad areas such as (but not limited to):
- Device Physics and Modeling
- Nano-Structures Based Devices and Its Application
- Power Electronic Device, Circuits and Systems
- Photonics and Optoelectronics
- Embedded Devices (Logic + Memory- Memristor Based)
- Beyond CMOS: Nano Devices, Circuits & Hybrid Systems
- Analog / Mixed-Signal Circuits &Systems
- Test and Verification
- Communications Circuits & Systems
- Neural Networks & Neuromorphic Circuits and Systems
- Visual Communications & Multimedia Signal Processing
- Internet of Things Circuits and Systems
- Cyber-Physical System(CPS)
- EDA Methodologies
- Hardware Security
- 3D IC Design and Test
- Biomedical Circuits &Systems
- Digital Circuits &Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Nonlinear Systems & Circuit Theory
- Sensory Circuits &Systems
- Algorithms and Circuit implementations for AI and Machine Learning
- Photonics and Renewal Energy
Call for Papers
- The ISDCS’20 Program Committee invites original, unpublished paper submissions on the above topics.
- Paper submissions should be complete manuscripts, not exceeding six pages.
- Interested candidates can submit their papers online by clicking here.
- The submission will be considered evidence that upon acceptance the author(s) will submit a final camera-ready version of the paper for inclusion in the proceedings, and will present the paper at the symposium.
- Submission deadline: December 15, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: December 31, 2019
- Camera-ready manuscript: January 15, 2020
Phone Number: +91 (033) 2668 4561
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.