The IITM-Tokyo Tech Joint Symposium is a biannual international symposium held in the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), India in collaboration with the Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo-Tech), Japan. During the symposium, experts in various domains of Bioinformatics gather from India and Japan under one roof to discuss and present their works.
The symposium provides a unique opportunity for the researchers and students to learn the frontiers and interact with eminent scientists in Bioinformatics. The 5th IITM-Tokyo Joint Symposium titled “Current Trends in BioInformatics” will be held from March 6-7, 2020 at IITM, Chennai, India.
- Algorithms for biomolecular sequences/structures
- Bioinformatics databases and tools
- Protein function
- Structure-based drug design
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Large scale data analysis
- Big Data
- NGS Analysis
- Protein interactions/network
- Molecular modeling/docking/screening
- Biomolecular structure and function
Who can Attend?
- Students, research scholars, post-doctorates and faculty members in areas of life sciences interested in the mentioned research topics are eligible to apply.
- Best poster awards and travel fellowships will be awarded to selected participants.
- Participation certificate will be awarded to every participant.
- Students: INR 2,500
- Research Scholars: INR 4,000
- Faculties/ Industry: INR 5,000
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can register and submit their abstracts online by clicking here. The last date to submit your abstracts is December 31, 2019.
- Registration open: 15th Aug 2019
- Registration deadline: 31st Dec 2019
- Abstract submission deadline: 31st Dec 2019
- Oral presentation selection: 15th Jan 2020
- Symposium: 6-7th Mar 2020
Email ID: email@example.com